Saturday, April 28, 2012

Wanda Skree

Hey guys! 


Wanda grew up in a large commune with her mother.


She didn't like people intruding all the time, so she retreated into the one place they couldn't go: her imagination.


She was an avid painter, but as a result of lack of funds, she used condiments as paint and paper bags as a canvas.

 

Now, she's currently attending college as a literature student, funded by her 'revolutionary' 'weird' 'downright stupid' food-paint projects.



 


I USED THESE MODS AND SLIDERS:


Face Sliders by aWT


==>I USED THIS CC<==

Eyes by Shady
Skin by Aikea_Guinea
Tamo's Sheer Lips
Everyday Hair by Elexis
Eyebrow Replacement by Simple Life
Eyeliner by Lemonleaf
Boots by Traelia

*The remainder of the clothing is BG, LN & Pets. She be packaged in BG skin and hair. :) *

Download Link: Mediafire


6 comments:

  1. I love her!! She is super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the layout and her ;3

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable! I love her face. Her look and background remind me a bit of Amelie. Was that your inspiration for her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was trying to figure out who she looked like, your so right ^

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ Yup! I loved 'Amélie'! Thanks for the nice comment!

    @Lerz <3

    ReplyDelete