Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Railroading Shells...

Hey guys! I switched the ini files in Pearl from the China ones to the Medieval ones, posted by Tamlo31 @MTS. Thank you for your great offering, sir!





By the way, does anyone know anything about the highrise shells in buydebug? I really can't make heads or tails of them, and I'd very much like to build my own!

In other news, I'd recommend you check out my tumblr, I've posted tonnes of cool exclusive shit over there already.

 Love you guys! :D

~Alan

3 comments:

  1. use only one shell (on a new lot select only one shell (Floors might get screwed up)).
    build walls and floor on all levels.
    save lot when you are on the highest floor (shell is fully visible) else part of the shell will be visible/invisible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I used to be a berry simmer, but I've gone back vanilla haha. Anyway, I cloned the apartment shells and recolored them to match the berry world I was creating at the time. Everything went pretty well with the recoloring process. But no matter what I done, (I even tried changing the catalog categories, and removed the "debug" tag/check mark) they wouldn't show up in game. I think the main issue is that they show in buydebug. They aren't a normal game object-- in that you have to enter the debug cheat to get them to show up. That's the only thing that makes any sense. How are you getting on with your apartment shell creation ? I was only trying to recolor them and that wouldn't work. I can't even begin to imagine the problems with actually trying to create new ones lol. Good luck anyways, If you do succeed it'd be awesome if you made some brightly colored ones for the berry community. Hit me up on tumblr (why does everyone say hit me up lol?) susiesims3.tumblr.com click my ask box and choose to ask as an anon :)

    ReplyDelete