Sunday, February 12, 2012

Progress



Yay! The sculpting and painting of Pearl is complete! Well, I'll be adding details of course, but the bulk of it is done! This is pretty ahead of schedule, but I still have to do landscaping and add lots and routing and lay out the city part of the world, et cetera!

Anyone up to be a tester when it is closer to being done? I've changed my mind, and it will now require Pets & Late Night. It needs Pets because I've added a small village away from the city, so you can have a sleepy suburb and a vibrant metropolis! Can't wait to show you more pics. :)


~Alan

2 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! I honestly cannot wait until this comes out! Keep up the good work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Thanks so much! Strangely, I'm enjoying the process of making this world. :P

    ReplyDelete