Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pam Xebia

Hey guys! Some time last year, I was browsing DeviantArt for no apparent reason, and I came across this picture. I really thought she has the most interesting face, and though I know she was dressed up, I thought I'd do something in the sims with her sometime. Fast forward, and her she is! Well, a very loose inspiration, but I really like how she turned out. Anyway! Here she is, Pam Xebia!



So Pam grew up in a family obsessed with books. She was incredibly interested in them too, and wrote her own short stories, most notably 'The Cow Coven' and 'Kazoo Stomp'


She was also incredibly sarcastic. She used it to confuse her predators (bitchy peers.)


She continued to write during her highschool years, and many of her works have been published in High-Profile Newspapers such as 'The Daily Bias'


She is currently in University, and is loving it! She has a group of dry-humored weirdos she hangs out with so shut up! She's not lonely! 







==>I USED THESE MODS & SLIDERS<==


-->Bella3lek4’s Facial Sliders
-->James_Rocks89's Glasses Sliders

==>I USED THIS CC<==

-->Eyes by Tamo
-->Non-Default Freckle Skin - original by Papercat
-->Brows by HystericalParoxysm
-->Arisuka's Natural Lip Colour
-->Everyday Hair by TTS
-->Everyday Top by the TS3Store
-->Everyday Shoes by Rustynail
-->Esmeralda_F's Glasses
-->Athletic Top by the TS3Store

Download Link: Mediafire

*She be packaged with base game skin and hurr, hair + clothes from Ambitions too. Enjoy!*

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had your creativity. :3 I love her, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... manly! Very strong features, she just jumps off the screen, well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!

    @Shyne I really felt that she needed strong features without looking too out of the ordinary.

    @Acornicus ♥

    ReplyDelete