Monday, July 11, 2011

Lorraine Tuft

Hey guys! Now, I know what you were thinking: 'Hmm, I've always wanted a Rumer Willis-ey pixie type sim.' What? You weren't thinking that? Well. Anyway, here's Lorraine!




So Lorraine has lived a sheltered life. She tries to fit in, but she can't seem to quench her insatiable need for moon produce.


She lives alone in a battered old hut, but she loves the moss and makes tasty salads from the dead leaves and the crab grass.


She sometimes wishes for some friends as the stag beetles infesting her home are waaay to political for her tastes.


Anyway, as of now she occupies herself by making daisy chains and hair accessories out of long blades of grass.


                               




==>I USED THESE MODS & SLIDERS<==


-->Bella3lek4’s Facial Sliders
-->Ear Sliders by CmarNYC 


==>I USED THIS CC<==

-->Eyes by Tamo
-->Non-Default Freckle Skin - original by Papercat
-->Brows by HystericalParoxysm
-->Eyeliner by aarin
-->Lipgloss by Peanut
-->Everyday Hair by Lotus
-->Everyday Dress by TS3Store
-->Shep's Athletic Top

*She be packaged with base game skin and hurr. Enjoy!

Download Link: Mediafire

2 comments:

  1. Wow she is stunning and very unique! Probably one of my favorites of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Thanks Emily! I think she is rather awesome looking myself. :)

    ReplyDelete