Saturday, July 23, 2011

Beck




Hey guys! I started working on Beck in December of last year and, I gotta say, he was turning out just AWFUL. But I purchased 'Odelay' recently and experienced a resurgence in my interest in the sim. I started tweaking him a week or two ago, and with help from some awesome users in the CFF forum, I have considered him to be complete. Here's some info from his wiki page:

~~~~~


Beck Hansen (born Bek David Campbell; July 8, 1970) is an American musician, singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist, known by the stage name Beck.



Beck has been hailed by critics throughout his musical career as being amongst the most creative and idiosyncratic musicians of 1990s and 2000s alternative rock.



Anyhow, Beck has been one of my favorite artists for a long time. He has a really eclectic range of albums, and likes to change things up for each album. Hope you like his pixel representation!











~~~~~


==>I USED THESE MODS & SLIDERS<==


-->Bella3lek4’s Facial Sliders



==>I USED THIS CC<==

-->Eyes by Tamo
-->Strawberry Skin by MelCalero
-->Brows by HystericalParoxysm
-->Arisuka's Natural Lip Colour
-->Arisuka's Nose Contour Makeup
-->Mouth Corners by Tifa
-->Everyday Hair by Tum Tum
-->Formal Hair by Bosie
-->Sleepwear Hair by Tum Tum
-->Aikea_Guinea's Everyday Jeans
-->Formal Top by the TS3Store
-->Sleepwear Top by the TS3Store

Download Link: Mediafire

*The funky Scientologist be packaged in Base Game Skin and Hurr. Enjoy!*

6 comments:

  1. Hi!
    this creation is fantastic:)
    I have a question on how to change the background like you have done to this sim?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I actually wrote a tutorial on it.

    http://niagraluvtub.blogspot.com/2010/10/prettyful-pictures-for-dummies.html

    I'm thinking of updating it, but it's fine for the time being...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Beck's music! I've got Odelay too..but It's a cassette lol..I bought it back in 96 when I was 16 ...I don't have a cassette player anymore *sniff* hehe ....I think you did Excellent in making him as a sim! Thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great,he is so cute XD!

    ReplyDelete