Sunday, June 12, 2011

Subsequent Events/ TOO LONG DIDN'T READ

Sorry to waste your bandwidth, but I thought I'd give you a heads up of my summer plans/goals.

=> REMAINDER OF JUNE 2011~ Not that much. Basically nothing TBH. Currently, I'm in the middle of important state exams (been studying for three years for them). I've already done five out of ten, but they are quite spaced out, for example one exam/paper per day and I have four or five days between my final and second last exam. I have to be in school for last ditch revision classes too which takes up time. So essentially, I'm not done with school and have my summer holidays until June 22. "But Alan, that leaves you with more than a week left in June! Surely you MUST release something?" you may ask. Well, pushy person I just made up, I am going on holiday to Lanzarote with my family for a week on June 23 (the day after my last exam) and won't be returning until June 30, which leaves me with one big ol' half day in June. Oh, the joy! A month of my summer holidays wasted with exams? What more could I ask for! I'm also convinced that our aircraft is going to plunge into the ocean or crash into mountains and I'll meet my certain death, so I am terrified.

=> JULY 2011~ Well, my birthday is July 17, so other than PARTYING, (yeah not so much) if I'm not dead, I plan to start another TS3 world and continue my sim uploading. Maybe shove in some residential/community lots. I also tend to go through phases of installing TS2 games during the summer, so maybe (JUST maybe) I may upload some TS2 sims or pets or something. But I CANNOT grasp installing CC for TS2.  :( I also have neglected my MTS account, so I'll probably be doing some housekeeping over there. Obviously chillin' with my real life homies is going to happen, so expect some absences.  :)

=> AUGUST 2011~ Probably takin' it eeeeezay. -bobs head like pidgeon- Naw, I'll probably be uploading sims as normal. Practicing guitar and things. I'm also getting kinda chubby, so probably running. Or not eating. Whatever. General hum-drum activities. Training the puppy. Oh, and I get my exam results in this month! :D But when I see them, I'll probably go D: .

Anyway, that was my list of summer resolutions, if you will. See you when I see you!

~Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment