Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mavis Le Schue


Mavis La Schue once roamed free on her home planet Fauna 9. She had succeeded in finding her true breeding Mate♂, a feat that only the feistiest and most ambitious BioFawns achieved. 



Unfortunately, before the procreating process commenced, Mate♂, was captured via spore cloud and taken away before her eyes. She vowed to locate Mate♂, before she suffered thorough MenoFawns and lost the chance to reproduce.



Earth was the first planet on her agenda, and she needed to blend in. However, her camouflage reflex wasn't functioning correctly, she she simply bought an couple of outfits and a wig in a pawn shop.



She now works in the very pawn shop she purchased her first items of clothing in to fund her search for Mate♂.





==>I USED THESE MODS & SLIDERS<==


-->Bella3lek4’s Facial Sliders
-->Ear Sliders by CmarNYC 


==>I USED THIS CC<==

-->Eyes by Tamo
-->Non-Default Freckle Skin - original by Papercat
-->Brows by HystericalParoxysm
-->Arisuka's Natural Lip Colour
-->Eyeliner by aarin
-->Everyday Hair by Andrei
-->Formal Hair by Elexis
-->Everyday Outfit by the Store

Thanks guys!  :)

* The BioHuman be packaged in an unflattering EA weave and nasty grammy EA skin.

Download Link: Mediafire

 Hope you like her!  :D

6 comments:

  1. Very detailed work. She has a great facial expression. I love the fact she went to the pawn shop to get a wig and some clothes.(Lovely backstory) I hope she finds her mate or a mate soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goat! Goat! GOAT! Lol, I love the sim, she reminds me of a goat. Thanks a ton! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I just drooled all over my desk. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, don't worry, her story isn't finished yet!

    'I think I just drooled all over my desk' Hot. Plz send me the pics.

    Thanks guys! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is really interesting,I really really like your sims,they are all so very unique and quirky.I love them all XD!

    ReplyDelete