Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bertram Lane

Hey guys! Damn, I'm uploading WAY more than I anticipated, but this is the last one until July. But I'll probably die on the plane after it crashes so FAREWELL.. :D


So, Bertram Lane is one of Bridgeport's most promising young actors. He is the star of his drama group and has appeared in commercials such as 'Starry Steve's Erotic Cakes' and 'Damn you, cat!' as the agitated owner of a cat who has defecated on fine upholstery.


He is noted for his dramatic actions and frivolous requests. He simply cannot live without Vietnamese Cat Food as it is the primary ingredient in his 'healthy' shake.



Bertram is gunning for a role on the iconic soap-opera 'Amnesia Office' as he feels he's the perfect candidate for its sensational plot and sparky characters.



His agent, Betty St. Helicopter, isn't much help to him though. She believes all he should play is the front end of a horse in a pantomime due to his unique cough.



But he hasn't given up, and believes his break will come. Along with the Taiwanese cat food he ordered in bulk four months ago...





==>I USED THESE MODS & SLIDERS<==


-->Bella3lek4’s Facial Sliders

==>I USED THIS CC<==

-->Eyes by Tamo
-->Non-Default Freckle Skin - original by Papercat
-->Brows by HystericalParoxysm
-->Arisuka's Natural Lip Colour
-->Everyday + Swim Hair by the Store
-->Everyday Shirt by the Store
-->Sleepwear Shirt by the Store

Download Link: Mediafire

* He's packaged in Base Game skin and hurr. Take care, guys!

5 comments:

  1. You love them ear sliders. I will have to put them back in my game, but my game always slows down, even though i have compressed my packages.

    Back to the sim, he's so modest isn't he.

    I like the first pic. His face has some great facial expressions. Another download for me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, stand corrected no ear slider. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ I didn't use ears sliders on him! Just scaled 'em up. :)

    And thanks! What a speedy reply! :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, you sniped me there, I didn't see your reply. Haha. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's adorkable, Alan!
    In fact, he reminds me of my older brother~

    ReplyDelete