Monday, May 16, 2011

Quick Update

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't been on here much. We actually got a new puppy on Wednesday (I called her Bek) and naturally I've been preoccupied. Any tips?? I can't really remember when our previous dog was a puppy because I would've been about four or five.


In my TS3 life, I'm working on quite a large project - Creating the ENTIRE principal cast of True Blood! I got that idea after stumbling upon fanseelamb's webpage where she posts little snaps of her Sims 2 game. I really loved that idea, and I decided to be proactive and help out any other TS3 user who wants those characters to run around in TS3 land. No pics just yet, because they are all terrible right about now. Yeah. Check back on the weekend though, I promise I'll have at least one shot up. Yes, I PROMISE!

~Alan

2 comments:

  1. such a cute puppie!!!!!
    Tip:dont be afraid to give her crap for being bad,dont let her cuteness get in the way_and dont feel sorry for her when she makes that sad face.I have 2 dogs i raised from puppie hood,and they are really great dogs now:DThey just have to know whos the boss,lol
    have fun with her XDXD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Great advice! Luckily, she's not one of those rambunctious puppies, just really playful. :) I haven't had to scold her, apart from when she goes to the bathroom where she shouldn't. But I have that probl- I mean, never mind. -shifty eyes-

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete