Monday, May 2, 2011

Queenie Pease

Hey guys! Here's my last upload for a while - I'm back in school on Wednesday.




So Queenie was a strange child - she kept to herself mostly. She preferred her pet rock to her family.


She began to express herself with music and sounds of nature. She felt a connection to mother earth.


Many people just wrote her off as being eccentric or attention seeking, but she was just like that naturally.


She enjoys living in her small cottage in Wanderlust - people don't interest her that much.


Moar pics:




==>I USED THESE MODS & SLIDERS<==


-->Bella3lek4’s Facial Sliders
-->James_Rocks89's Glasses Sliders

==>I USED THIS CC<==

-->Non-Default Freckle Skin - original by Papercat
-->Brows by HystericalParoxysm
-->Arisuka's Natural Lip Colour
-->Everyday Hair by edakraft

Download Link: Mediafire

*She's packaged with base game skin and hurr. Guten Bye!  :D



7 comments:

  1. She looks so cool,i love her XD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you find the hip bag?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ It's part of the cavewoman outfit that comes with Ambitions and shows up in CAS when the cheat 'unlockoutfits true' is on. I just recolored the outfit black to match with Daluved1's leotard and recolored the bag on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her! Actually I love all of your sims and have heaps of them running around in my game. I adore Queenie's look and have a bit of a shopping list of WCIF?? I'd be very grateful.... the pink boots, sleep and athletic hair and that amazing headwear for swimwear. Thank you so much, you truly make the most brilliant sims.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^

    =>Pink boots - 'unlockoutfits on' - enable it OUTSIDE CAS and it should work.

    =>Sleep + Swim Hair - Again, 'unlockoutfits on' - enable it OUTSIDE CAS and it should work.

    =>Swimwear Hair - You guessed it! 'unlockoutfits on' - enable it OUTSIDE CAS and it should work.

    I swear to you, that cheat is epic! FYI, the everyday dress comes with Ambitions and shows up with the unlock outfits cheat, so I just added daluved1's leotard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^ Oh, I have Ambitions installed so don't be too shocked if some of the stuff doesn't show up. And thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just when I think your sims couldnt get any more insane, you make this chick. LOVE :D

    Plus, your tweets are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete