Saturday, April 16, 2011

Therese Zo

Hey guys! This sim is an *ADULT*. Just thought I'd let you know.




So, Therese Zo grew up in a safe, stable and happy home.While she didn't have a lot of friends at school, she entertained herself by making funny faces in the mirror and kicking decorative flamingos.



She was also unpopular in high school, but she found ways to occupy herself, like creating a new recipe for stew.



She went on to University and studied business. She used this degree to open a novelty flower shop. Didn't go well.


After this failure, she got a job writing for a T.V. show called "Pretty Henrietta: Angry Tiger" or hatefully abbreviated to "PHAT"


 She's doing great at the moment, although anything is better than the water spraying flowers.



Moar Pics:






==>I USED THESE MODS & SLIDERS<==


-->Bella3lek4’s Facial Sliders
-->James_Rocks89's Glasses Sliders

==>I USED THIS CC<==

-->Non-Default Freckle Skin - original by Papercat
-->Brows by HystericalParoxysm
-->Arisuka's Natural Lip Colour
-->Everyday Hair by Savio
-->GreenNoodle's Jeans
-->v_ware's Glasses
-->Formal Hair by Missbonbon
-->Formal Dress by All About Style (The Sandra Bullock Oscars One)
-->Swim Leotard by Daluved1

Download Link: *Mediafire*

*She's packaged with base game skin and hurr. Guten Bye!  :D


~Alan

4 comments:

  1. I love her! And yay adult, I have like... six adults in my town, she'll fit in just fine haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Hehe, I never make adults, so I thought it'd be time for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her face is just epic dude ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ Thanks! Some of my pudding sculptures are better than others. :P

    ReplyDelete