Thursday, March 17, 2011

Matt and Kim

Hey guys! I'm back with one of my favourite bands - Matt and Kim! I started listening to them in Summer 2009 and haven't looked back. Here we go anyhow, I'll just steal their wiki article.




Matt & Kim are an indie rock duo residing in Brooklyn, New York City,New York. The group was formed in 2004 and is composed of Matt Johnson (vocals/keyboards) and Kim Schifino (drums/vocals).




Their second album, Grand, was released on January 20, 2009 on Fader Label. They have a do-it-yourself attitude toward their music. On September 13, 2009, Matt & Kim won the Breakthrough Video award for "Lessons Learned" at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards.




Sidewalks is the third studio album Matt & Kim. It was released on November 2, 2010, on Fader Label. (IMO, its a good album, but too happy for the school year. I'll give it another go in the summer.  ;)  )






In 2009, their song "Daylight" was featured in a Bacardi commercial, and also in the second episode of Community. "Daylight" was used on the ending credits in Season 6 of the TV series Entourage. The track is featured on NBA Live 10.





Anyways, Matt and Kim are awesome and I felt I needed them in my game, especially after EA did such a half assed job of them in that World Adventures promo. Here's their outfits:




And a comparison shot:







==>I USED THESE MODS & SLIDERS<==

-->Bella3lek4’s Facial Sliders


==>I USED THIS CC<==

-->Non-Default Freckle Skin - original by Papercat
-->Arisuka's Natural Lip Colour
-->Kim's Everyday Hair by TS3 Store
-->Kim's Formal Hair by TS3 Store
-->Kim's Sleep + Swim Hair by Savio
-->Kim's Brows by Subaxi
-->Kim's Formal Dress by Traelia
-->Kim's Everyday Top by TS3 Store
-->Kim's Nose Shaper by Man -V-
-->Matt's Glasses by Tamo
-->Matt's Formal Hair by Oepu
-->The rest of their clothes are BG/Ambitions


Download Link: Mediafire


See you soon!


~Alan

4 comments:

  1. Love this band! Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alan,

    Thank you for creating Matt & Kim. I love you. :)

    Also, just saw your message over at my blog, thought I'd come respond here :D

    You are totally deserving of my shout out. You're one of my favourite creators and you're hilarious as all hell. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ Oh please, I look terrible. *fixes hair*

    ReplyDelete