Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bee Seastack - Preview

Hey guys - again, sorry I've been neglecting this here blorrg. I've been really busy with exams these past three weeks but they're over now. I also have Thursday and Friday off next week because of St. Patrick's day! Yay! *does a little dance* This new sim WILL be up tomorrow because I've just finished all the pics. She's based on an annoying singer who was famous for a while, but she has a memorable face which is VERY simmy. Here she is:





Take care. :) TOMORROW!!

~ Alan

4 comments:

  1. Anyone care to take a guess on the celeb she's based on? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. She looks like Katherine Tate to me... hence why I'm not guessing lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ Ehhh, a little younger. She only famous in the UK/ Ireland really so it's a little difficult. :)

    ReplyDelete