Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fleurs Landry

Hey guys! I've had the burn skin and the surfer hair in my game for ages and thought I'd put it to good use.





So, ever since he put out the fire that was warming homeless people, Fleurs was destined to be a firefighter.



He was fearless, and was always there to quench a rather annoyed teachers cigarette.



But one day as he was grabbing a puppy and a baby from a burning building, a flaming joke fire extinguisher fell from upstairs and hit his face, and set the rest of his body alight.



After this incident, he couldn't return to the force for a substantial amount of time, and instead took up surfing to occupy himself.


But after his first time standing up, surfing had stolen his heart and he permanently quit the force and bought a great board.

Here's the rest of the pics:




I USED THESE MODS & SLIDERS:

Bella3lek4’s Facial Sliders
Rez Delnava's UI Mod (For Non-Default Skin)
Glasses Sliders by James_rocks89

I USED THIS CC:






-->Burnt Flesh Skin by LadyFrontbum
-->Hair by TS3 Store
-->Shirt by LadyFrontbum
-->Darko's Formal Jacket





-->Undies by Oepu
-->Piercings by Aikea_Guinea

DOWNLOAD LINK: Mediafire











I hope you corner him in an elevator. Take care, guys.

3 comments:

  1. He looks so freaking real! I'll definitly be cornering him in an elevator...well sim Ness will be. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Apparently he looks like a pedo, so sim Ness better bring a chastity belt. Lawl, no. I don't see paedophile in him, maybe its the glasses and the sleazy look in the 4th pic. Thanks for commenting here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I don't have a blogspot or anything but I wanted to comment anyways! I think it's the Hawaiian shirt maybe? I was a little creeped out at first because he was really realistic but then he really grew on me. Thank you for uploading!

    ReplyDelete