Monday, October 25, 2010

Cindy Sugarbean

BLAH sorry about the delay. Whatevs.

So Cindy was in the prime of her life in the 1950's, baking pies for contests daily. Yes, daily.




That all changed one day when she wandered into a bad part of town searching for her cat Icabod, and a nasty vampire got his hands on her pure flesh, turning her into a member of an exclusive race.



Now she lives with her precious cat who is also immortal, harvesting the blood of strangers, wondering why she wasted all her time on pies when she could have been a murderous bitch.



She one day hopes to find a companion, and perhaps become a maker. She spends quite a bit of her time dancing in The Vampire BAR, searching for the right one.




Here's the rest of the pics!






Heres all the shit I used on her:

==>I USED THESE MODS & SLIDERS<==


-->Bella3lek4’s Facial Sliders
-->Delphy's Breast Sliders
-->Rez Delnava's UI Mod (For Non-Default Skin)

==>I USED THIS CC:<==


-->Skin by jmtmom
-->Shyne's TS3 Store retexture (Everyday Hair)
-->Everyday Outfit by Rusynail
-->Shoes by Stylist Sims
-->Anubis' Formal Dress
-->Eye makup by Arisuka
-->Don't have a clue who did the lipstick.  Sorry!  =(
-->Eyebrows: .....Not sure again. Probably Subaxi.
-->Aikea_Guinea's Fangs

Download Link: Mediafire

Thanks guys, she's my Halloween/Late Night gift to you so enjoy that sheeat! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

5 comments:

  1. Dude, whenever I need a laugh I just read your commentary on your sims and I'm in hysterics. :D

    She's going in my game right now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, when I read this I almost died. In real life our cat Ichabod went missing 7 weeks ago. We searched for him for weeks and now are just hoping by some miracle he'll return. Sorry but this has really stunned me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww man, I feel for you! Man, I can't imagine what I'd do if my dog went missing. But there are these stray cats around the farm I live on and they vanish for DAYS on end and then just turn up out of the blue. I'm sure you'll find him.

    Thanks Miss Lochness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very sweet. Sorry for the emotional reaction to your story but it just took me by surprise. Thank you for your encouraging words of hope. I do love the sim by the way, the layout is beautiful. I really like your work, you have a unique style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so weird! I love her! Ha-ha! YAY! ^_-

    ReplyDelete