Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sinbad Quick

Hi guys! Here's my latest offering, a pleasant chap named Sinbad Quick!





Now, Sinbad is a guy who you'd always ask for advice, just for the lols. He is quite absent minded, and tends to dilly-dally while going about his business, which is why it's an utter NIGHTMARE for him to find a job, AND keep one.




Sinbad (or "Quick" as he is called by his pals) is quite the klutz, and usually cannot walk from one end of a corridoor to the other without destroying a newly ironed shirt, or being slapped in the face with a lawsuit for damages.






Also, due to his mother being addicted to caffeine and drinking near-lethal amounts during pregnancy, he over-reacts about everything, and is a very excitable young man. This has led to a string of Arrests on American Airlines, Taserings in Taco Bell and Fights at the Food Court.






He virtually lives at flea markets, as he has an emotional attachment to paper money and REFUSES to spend any making him pretty frugal.






He strongly believes in true love and soulmates, and is a hopeless romantic. He wants to get hitched in Hawaii and live in a Grecian Villa. But he justs needs a damn job first....


Some sextastic bonus shots:


















                        Here's a CAS shot:






Hope you like him! He's one of my faves.  :)


NOTES:


- He was originally fatter in CAS. I'm not sure why he got so skinny in game BUT...
- I wanted to use as little CC as possible, he uses no custom clothing, and just a little bit of CC for genetics.


TRAITS


- Absent Minded
- Clumsy
- Excitable
- Frugal
- Hopeless Romantic


FAVES:


- French
- Falafel
- White


LTW:


- Swimming in Cash


 I USED THESE MODS & SLIDERS:




Bella3lek4’s Facial Sliders
Delphy's Breast Sliders
Awesome Mod


I USED THIS CC:


Escands "Oh My Eyes" Contact Lenses
Lemonleaf's Crystal Lipstick N9
Eyebrows By Subaxi
Everyday Hair By Savio
Formal Hair by Anubis
Skin By Aikea_Guinea


CLOTHING IS BASE GAME/WORLD ADVENTURES EXPANSION

Download link: Mediafire

Have fun!  :)

6 comments:

  1. One of my fav sims so far. He's adorable! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He reminds me of someone I met some time ago :) Nice sim by the way :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his face and his personality suits him so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually love his nose, reminds me of JD from scrubs :)
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! Sorry I didn't reply, I was busy with school shiz.

    And I secretly ADORE his nose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love him!
    His nose looks like it would be totally horrible, but it looks so well on him! Mind if i use him in a legacy?

    ReplyDelete