Saturday, September 25, 2010

Friday Sixbone

Here's a sim that I actually really enjoyed working on, so I took pics and decided to upload!  :P



So Friday is known to her friends as the party starter! She is also noted for her eccentric dress sense, and how she will only dress in stuff she finds in the bottom of costume boxes, and stuff from dead lady estate sales.


She also enjoys looking at pictures of squid and reading about the trials and tribulations of Jenna the Donkey.


 Friday also enjoys competitive eating and collecting decorative coat hangers.


Someday, Friday hopes to live in a life sized shoe with a dude wearing combat boots and mittens.



 Do with her what you will, just remember to bring tissues and a change of underwear.

MOARPICS4U:







I USED THESE MODS & SLIDERS:


Bella3lek4’s Facial Sliders
Delphy's Breast Sliders
Rez Delnava's UI Mod (For Non-Default Skin)

I USED THIS CC:

Everyday Hair by Missbonbon
Formal Hair by Chadgraphix
Undies by MelCalero
MelCalero's Formal Shoes
Lorandia's Swimwear
Piercings by Aikea_Guinea


**All other clothing is Basegame/Fast Lane Stuff**

DOWNLOAD LINK: Mediafire

2 comments:

  1. I love all your sims, Alan :) This one just jumps out at me with her personality! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shyne! I had fun making her, and her outfits make me lawl. :)

    ReplyDelete