Sunday, September 5, 2010

Beck Pondapple

I said I'd be back!  ; )




Beck was born into a single-parent family. Because of this, she was forced to sing in the streets for a bite to eat. She worked as hard as she could so her mother and her could have a life off the streets and a roof over their heads.




She excelled in her photography class, and was noted for her excellent eye for vintage hats on hatstands.


She is a professional photographer now, and sends her mother cheques on a monthly basis, well, she will at least, until her mother finds a job. She makes a fine wage due to one of her photographs being used in a global campaign for a decorative flamingo company, and also singing on the side brings in a hefty sum.


So, at 21 years young, she's currently living with her gay BFF Jordan, who she met whilst attempting to grab his manhood while intoxicated, and his 2 dogs, who wear pink sweaters.

Some more pics:









I USED THESE MODS & SLIDERS:



Bella3lek4’s Facial Sliders
Delphy's Breast Sliders
Awesome Mod
Rez Delnava's UI Mod (For Non-Default Skin)

I USED THIS CC:

LadyFrontbums Silk Faces & BSC Bodies
Escands "Oh My Eyes" Contact Lenses
Lemonleaf's Crystal Lipstick N9
Everyday Hair By Abbey
Eyebrows By Subaxi
High Top Sneakers by Myos
Mock Mod Glasses by Tamo

ALL OTHER CLOTHING IS BASE GAME/WORLD ADVENTURES EXPANSION PACK.

Download Link: Mediafire

Thanks guys.  :)




4 comments:

  1. only 2 followers :O *gasp* Now you have 3 :D great work^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I only started the blog on Sunday, so I'm not too worried about that. :) I also REFUSE to pinp my self out, á la precious sims. lol. Thanks for the comment/follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, love her. She looks like a real person and not a puddingface! Are you going to post her roommate too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This my favorite sim ever. You did an excellent job on her ;)

    ReplyDelete